Content Planning for Social Media
Hear best practices and insights plus the latest content trends, examples and get inspired to level-up your own social media content.
The morning will focus on strategic thinking and planning, with the afternoon diving deeper into the increasingly popular video format, idea generation and reporting on success. Throughout the day you will develop your own content calendar and takeaway tips you can implement straight away.
This highly interactive course is designed to inspire your social media marketing content covering different platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
Please note this course does not cover use of paid content (advertising) on social media.
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Understand how social media fits into your marketing and communications plans
- Define your approach to using different social media platforms to reach your target audiences
- Define content pillars and key messages to communicate via social media
- Identify what good social media content looks like, using the 5E model
- Use different types of content to reach your target audiences throughout their buying decision process
- Know what success looks like, and how to measure it