Social Media Advertising in 2023
This course is designed for marketers who want to learn how to set up a successful campaign using social media advertising platform dashboards Meta Business Manager and TikTok Creative Centre.
Take your social media advertising strategy one step further than simply boosting a post. Learn how to create an advertising campaign that drives results including link clicks, downloads and sales. We’ll cover –
Introduction to Social Media Advertising
• The benefits of social media advertising in 2023
• How much does social media advertising cost?
• Who can you target with social media ads?
• How to use advertising to support campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
How to set up a Meta Business Account
• How to set up a Meta Business Manager
• How to set up or add an exisiting Advertising Account
• Understanding the Facebook Ad Manager dashboard
• Create a Facebook Pixel
Create a Facebook or Instagram Advertising Campaign
• The different ad formats available on Meta; carousel, video, Stories, Reels
• Set up a campaign
• Choosing the right target audience
• Set a budget and campaign duration
• Measure your campaign success
Introduction to TikTok Advertising
• Overview of TikTok and its popularity
• Understanding TikTok’s target audience
• Best practices for TikTok advertising
Setting up a TikTok Business Account
• How to set up a TikTok Business Account
• Understanding TikTok’s Ad Manager
Measurement and Optimization
• Understanding the key metrics in Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
• Measure the success of your campaigns
• Optimizing campaigns for better results
Conclusion and Q&A
This course will be delivered by Alison Battisby, Founder of Avocado Social. Alison is an international social media consultant, speaker, and mentor, with almost 15 years of social media experience.
Alison has worked with a wide range of organisations including BBC, John Lewis, Interflora, Innocent, UK Government, Hyatt Hotels, London Business School, Neal’s Yard Cosmetics, Wagamama International, Tim Hortons, Canon, Heineken, Teapigs, Philips, Danone, L’Oreal, Davines, Estee Lauder Companies, Sussex Uni, and Etsy in social media strategy, management, and growth.