Social Media for the Public Sector
From open policy-making through to customer service and user insight, social media is a valuable tool for the public sector.*
Join our Social Media for the Public Sector Online Training to review and transform your strategic approach to social media. You will hear expert advice and gain practical tools to optimise your presence online. Understand the benefits of different social media platforms to maximise engagement with your audiences, responding to their needs and building trust in your organisation.
Learn how to benchmark, monitor, and report successful campaigns.
This course is designed to help you create a consistent and thriving approach to social media reflecting your organisation’s values and improving how you communicate with service users.
*UK Gov Social Media Playbook
- Practical steps to set your objectives and optimise your social media presence
- Focus on your target audience and creating bespoke content that adapts to each platform
- Engaging your colleagues with your social media plan
- Evaluating and reporting successful social media campaigns
- Explore effective listening and monitoring of social media channels
- Ensure you are complying with GDPR and accessibility requirements
- This interactive training will provide you with insights and practical examples to successfully use social media to meet the needs of your organisation and its stakeholders