Working for the UK’s largest multi-brand lettings and estate agency franchising group, the Content Manager will be responsible for creating and executing a content programme for 5 well-known brands, ensuring all content is optimised for SEO purposes, as well as engaging audiences and promoting the brands.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you will be accountable for content performance analysis and evaluation, as well as managing the external digital marketing agency relationship for content and SEO purposes. You’ll need to create an insight and evidence-based content programme for each of the 5 brands to drive brand consideration and improve SEO performance.
Working with the wider Marketing team, you will help execute the brand content programmes across all marketing communication channels (website, eCRM, social media, print collateral). Regular performance analysis of all content will be essential to continuously improve reach and engagement. You’ll be expected to communicate insights gathered across the network and wider team.
In addition, you will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that PPC and SEO campaigns are aligned, and learnings are shared to benefit both channels.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Background in digital marketing with a particular focus on content marketing.
- Proven experience of creating compelling content to drive both brand consideration and improving SEO.
- Ability to create a detailed content management programme across multiple channels, including Social Media.
- Experience managing key suppliers, monitoring performance and driving results.
- Proven ability to monitor budgets, providing detailed reporting on ROI.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set that can plan and adapt in equal measure.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, including diplomacy
- Experience of working in a cross disciplined team and collaborating across different areas.
- A self-starter, who is motivated, driven and keen to learn.
- What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A salary of circa £35k is on offer, alongside excellent development opportunities within the business. A hybrid working model is in effect, so you’ll have the chance to work from both the office and home.