- Fully remote role with a competitive salary.
- Content, Social Media & Email based role.
- Varied client base and projects.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Content Marketing Manager with creative flair to join an established and exciting digital agency on a fully remote basis where you’ll have the opportunity to put your existing skills to good use, whilst growing and developing these further.
What you’ll be doing
Your day to day will be fast paced and diverse – it’ll largely be focused around content creation, however you will also get stuck in with extensive social media management (main channels are Instagram and Facebook), SEO optimisation, delivering email campaigns via Mailchimp, utilising Google Analytics to analyse content performance and blog and website management. This will be on behalf of the agency’s client base as well as the agency itself so it’s crucial that you’re able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be in a similar role as a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager or Content Executive/Manager.
- Solid track record in creating content for a range of channels and optimising content for SEO.
- Extensive experience in delivering Email and Social Media campaigns.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
- First rate communication skills and a natural talent for writing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (entirely dependent on experience but circa £30k) in addition to flexible and remote working, plus a range of benefits which are available on request. It’s worth noting that the culture here is fantastic – the agency has a very well established client base and lovely team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.