Quest Search and Selection
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
This role is to deliver all marketing brand activation ideas in collaboration as well as being a brand guardian for the business where you will inspire the wider team to provide unstoppable creative flair to protect the brand integrity.
The roles and responsibilities of this Digital & Brand Marketing Manager position –
- Create & plan the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, social media engagement & website traffic.
- Lead and develop the brand marketing strategy supporting all categories, digital channels across UK and Ireland.
- Manage and deliver multi-channel brand campaigns and Media Plan
- Develop effective and segmented cross channel digital & direct marketing communications.
- Deliver brand governance across the business
- Taking the brand proposition and values to define clear brand guidelines for all customer communications
- Manage all digital marketing channels and activities whilst making sure that each channel is optimised effectively and analyse ROAS.
- Lead Events & Sponsorship activations across the UK and Ireland
- Work with the Wholesale team to manage brand image across all wholesale network.
The requirements of this Digtial & Brand Marketing Manager position –
- Has at least 5 years + in Marketing with a multichannel approach with a key focus on digital and brand management
- Has worked in the luxury sector within s retail or brand capacity, for examples fashion, beauty, jewellery, watches or shoes.
- Has worked and designed Brand guidelines to protect the brand and deliver though provoking campaigns.
- High attention to detail and meticulous budget planning.
- Has been involved in end to end campaign management
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic marketing plans with creative flair. Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills.
- Adept at managing multiple stakeholder
The benefits of this Digital & Brand Marketing Manager position –
- Bonus potential of up to 5,000
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment