Moxie & Mettle
You’ll be joining an innovative company in Bristol that provides technical consulting and creative digital solutions to their clients.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll become part of a close-knit team, responsible for the implementation of digital marketing activities. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver the company’s marketing strategy. As well as track and measure performance, develop social media content, and produce regular reports. Ideally, you will have 3-5 years’ experience of marketing in a service-focused environment, excellent copywriting skills, and good working knowledge of WordPress. The role will be based in their Bristol office with the possibility to work remotely on Fridays.
What else will you do?
- Maintain and update the company website using CMS to ensure that all content is up-to-date and accurate
- Track and measure the performance of the website
- Developing the social media
- Track and measure the performance of digital campaigns
- Testing paid advertising creatives
- Producing regular reports
What do you need?
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a service-based company or agency
- Experience working in a technology sector or a strong interest in technology
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge and use of CMS (WordPress)
- Experience of using social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Adobe Creative Suite
In return, you’ll get:
- 27 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Health Care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social events