Moxie & Mettle
Our client, a UK top 100 commercial law firm, is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will provide day-to-day digital marketing support to the firm. The role has line management responsibility for the Marketing Assistant. You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and Director of Business Development & Marketing. You’ll support the promotion of the firm in a wide range of markets including health, local authority, housing and energy and waste.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will provide support across all digital marketing channels in support of the firm’s BD and Marketing activities which includes:
- Email, website, social media, video
- Support to other digital and non-digital channels as required
To be successful in this role, you will need demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services environment. You’ll also have the ability to project professionalism and maintain relationships at all times with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
What else will you do:
- Schedule client ecomms, preparing and sending regular email campaigns
- Maintain the marketing database
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and web agency in the development of the website
- Management of small/medium projects such as website projects
- Create and schedule posts for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Line management of the Marketing Assistant
- Provide occasional support to the wider Marketing team
What else do you need?
- A proven track record of working to deliver successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with websites using CMS
- Experience in producing and reviewing content for all marketing material
If you have a passion for marketing and have experience working within the industry, we want to hear from you!