We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Manager to join a global tech business, deliver marketing campaigns and implement brand awareness across various digital channels. You will be responsible for helping manage a major website redesign and liaise with stakeholders to bring fresh ideas to the current digital marketing strategy. You should be a competent writer who is able to create digital content in collaboration with internal teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage with external agencies to drive and develop the digital marketing roadmap and to maximise performance of advertising campaigns across LinkedIn, Google and Microsoft.
- Be responsible for all social media strategies and communicate messaging in line with their brand.
- Collaborate with the Global Head of Marketing and internal stakeholders to help manage the redesign of the company website.
- Monitor and create digital marketing reports on SEO, paid media and social using a range of sources.
- Act as a lead on keyword research.
- Increase search ranking by leading website analysis from an SEO perspective and manage the full email campaign production process.
- Be proactive in assisting in ad hoc digital marketing tasks.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager or similar.
- B2B Digital Marketing experience is essential.
- Experience working in the SaaS or Technology industry would be advantageous.
- Competent in SEO, PPC, on-page optimisation and experience using Google Analytics is preferred (you’ll have agency support).
- Strong written communication skills and able to write copy for social media posts and other forms of digital content to be edited, finessed and published by a specialised copywriting team.
- Excellent time management skills and a passion for the Digital Marketing Industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- Competitive salary between £35,000 – £60,000 (DOE).
- Opportunity to travel to Paris twice a year for work related events.
- Hybrid working approach (2 days a week in the office).
- Central Bristol Office location.
- Join an established Tech business at a time of growth, this is an excellent opportunity for career development.
Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager — Global Tech Business