Moxie & Mettle
Data driven digital marketing manager role
Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with the focus on generating leads that will convert to new customers. You’ll work alongside the senior leadership team and champion lead-generation efforts by using a range of inbound and paid advertising tools as well as strategic partnerships. You know how to create catchy content and how to leverage social media to get the message out. You understand the power of strategic partnerships and know how to craft win-win propositions with complementing partners. The role is full-time but part-time could be offered as well as flexible working. There is an option to work on a hybrid basis, but you will need to be able to visit the offices one to two times a week ideally. There is also free parking available.
- Social media content creation
- Proof reading blogs and case studies
- Uploading content to our website
- Create and send marketing emails
- Lead research and data entry
- Calls to customers
- Direct emails to customers
- Video pitching
You are data-driven, and you know how to build funnels, run campaigns, and measure results.
Ideally have worked in a digital marketing role in a tech company, an ecommerce business or a digital marketing agency.
Passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital marketing, with a curious mind and a get-stuff-done attitude.
- Minimum 3 years in a digital marketing role
- Working knowledge of running paid campaigns on Google and LinkedIn
- You can create beautiful content and know your way around Indesign to curate marketing assets
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Experience in using email marketing tools and CRM systems (zoho would be ideal)