We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce Digital Marketer to play a crucial role in supporting the growth of this business through online sales and activity. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have been leading the way for nearly 20 years within their trade.
Ideally, you will have a broad skill-stack and be able to conduct an omnichannel marketing strategy. We want someone who is not just passionate about digital marketing, but curious, innovative and always thinking about ways to improve and optimise performance, finding opportunities, and taking them.
What you’ll be doing?
Working closely with the Digital Director, you will be managing the growth marketing strategy and implementing this through paid and organic search, social media and other digital marketing channels. Content creation is another crucial part of this role where you are responsible for all written and visual marketing assets that can be used across the digital marketing mix.
It is your job to identify audiences and ensuring their activation, acquisition and conversion. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying where efficiencies and opportunities within the marketing mix and sales funnels can be achieved and deliver a programme of optimisation and improvement within the growth marketing strategy.
You will liaise daily with the digital director to ensure that marketing objectives and campaigns are coordinated and synchronised with the commercial needs of the business, reviewing merchandising, sales and DSI stock data to make real-time adjustments to digital marketing.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Proven experience within an eCommerce Marketing position
- Experience with delivering PPC campaigns including Google Shopping & Merchant feeds
- Strong SEO strategy experience including on-page, off-page and content provision
- Previous experience of managing an eCommerce website from a merchandising perspective
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Analytics and search marketing tools like Semrush
- Strong Copywriting, Image editing & asset production using Photoshop
- A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Self-reliant, results-driven and understand how to deliver objectives
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing business and team to be accountable for its’ online success. There are offering a salary between £35-45k, Hybrid working, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and the chance to work in a beautiful office location with 4 acres and lots of scenic areas to enjoy.