We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Executive to join an established, award-winning organisation in Bristol. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Marketing Communications Executive with Social and writing background to responsible for planning and executing dynamic multi-channel marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketing Communications Executive will:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and wider team to develop, implement and monitor a robust marketing communications strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and international trade service portfolio targets
- Development and implementation of social media plans to support campaign and business objectives – boosting audience engagement.
- Crafting and sending of engaging email communications for various stages of the customer lifecycle – implementing automation, targeted and trigger campaigns where appropriate Be responsible for the digital marketing strategy and its implementation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or other related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, working in a B2B environment is desirable.
- Strong project management, organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent people skills in liaising with internal and external contacts.
- A strong team player comfortable with responsibility.
- Proficient in using email marketing software / platforms.
- Familiar with event management tools and systems.
- Social media campaign planning and management experience (specifically LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Ability to adapt messaging to target diverse audience segments.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary – up to £24,000 – £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience) for the right person.
- You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression and more.
- Remote working/ Flexible working