We’re looking for an experienced Marketer to join an established, award-winning clothing distributor in Willand.
What you’ll be doing?
- Digital copy and content creation
- Be responsible for the creation and amending of key digital content on our website to showcase our ever-growing and developing suite of digital tools and services.
- Work with the teams to clearly communicate developing tools and services, making content changes in line with these developments.
- Work with the Digital Project Manager to communicate effectively and creatively to our customers through your copy and content creation.
- Be a keen learner and work within a bespoke CMS system to upload copy and content and work alongside the Graphic Design Manager to ascertain the best presentation of content on site pages
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- A marketing qualification or relevant experience
- Experience in a social media role, including the launch of a social media platform for a business (preferably B2B).
- Experience of creating web-based content and copy for websites
- Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Evidence of the ability to deliver inventive campaigns and creative which is on brief and on message
- Excellent and inventive copywriting and proof-reading with a strong command of English grammar and spelling
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong relationship skills
- Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI’s
- Understanding of data and data analysis