• Flexible working – Flexi-hours and hybrid working (2 days in office).
• Family orientated business.
• Opportunity to develop digital skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join a market-leading software company in the Coventry area. You will be leading the digital marketing strategies across two brands whilst also supporting the Senior Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Executive, you will focus on creating effective content and communications to drive engagement and optimise a pipeline of quality leads to generate new business. You will also educate customers on existing and new product features to support engagement and retention, ensuring all communications are delivered professionally whilst using the latest technology!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and oversee engagement strategies for social media audience, posting attractive content and reporting on the campaign’s performance.
- Creating engaging graphic, written, and video content, reviewing and updating regularly.
- Oversee brand reputation on social media platforms and act accordingly and in line with existing strategies.
- Ensure a quality, consistent customer experience with close consideration to the timeliness of information, brand compliance, copy ToV, and content.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Executive to analyse the success of campaigns and report on performance metrics, whilst working to maximise effectiveness.
What you’ll need
- You should have experience in a similar role in either digital or marketing position.
- Able to build strong relationships and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to switch priorities and multi-task according to the needs of the business.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Good editing skills for videography – preferably using tools such as Premiere Pro/After Effects.
What you’ll get in return
- Opportunity to join a successful software company with many opportunities for growth.
- Support from a great team to achieve your career development goals.
- 25 days holiday bank holidays.
- Company matched pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.