This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager with passion and experience in ecommerce to join a top web design agency working fully remotely. You will be working to ensure that the agency’s brand and social media presence is strong and that their value proposition is brought to the attention of existing and targeted prospective partners.
What you’ll be doing
As the agency’s Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Managing Director to develop and implement a marketing strategy that continually builds the agency’s reputation as the ‘go to’ ecommerce and web design agency for enterprise brands. This will involve:
- Attending digital industry events and meetings as a key representative for the agency.
- Building new and strengthening existing relationships with the agency’s tech partners.
- Creating and managing content including blog posts, ebooks, and case studies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in an ecommerce environment and understanding of ecommerce technology and a website CMS.
- Ideally, you will have worked in an agency environment as Marketing Manager and have a proven record of growing partner relationships.
- A natural relationship builder, people are likely to describe you as organised, outgoing, and results driven.
- Ability and passion for creating written content, underpinned by an understanding of SEO, and PR, and how these disciplines come together to increase a brand’s market presence.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary. In the region of £35k-£45k basic depending on experience – though we are very much open to candidates who fall outside of this range.
- A fully remote “work wherever suits you best” working model, as well as a 4 day working week!
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing ecommerce business in a pivotal role to the agency’s development and future.
- Competitive company benefits.