- This position will be mainly office-based.
- Busy, all-encompassing, and hands-on marketing role.
- Opportunity to work with an independent brand offering beautifully designed products.
We are looking for a seasoned, all-round Marketing Manager with experience in the FMCG/Product Marketing space, who is passionate about product marketing. This position will be mainly operational/execution-based with some strategic responsibilities. Marketing activities will be aimed at both existing and new products for established brands that fall under the gifting sector.
As a sole marketer, you will own the brand completely and work across a variety of marketing communications including website management, email campaigns, creating content on a regular basis and social media campaign creation and analysis to increase engagement for the brand. This role is a 360 role, and so you will also own the PR and Trade Show projects, ensuring a consistent stream of trade press coverage and managing the booking and planning of trade shows, as well as attending the trade shows yourself!
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar role focused on FMCG/Product Marketing
- Solid Digital experience across platforms including email, social, and web
- Experience in project management, from strategy through to delivery and analysis of campaigns
- Experience in product development is ideal but not essential
- A good mix of creative, hands-on, and strategic marketing experience
- You will need to hold a UK driving license as you will be traveling to trade shows
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Varied role with the opportunity to own all projects for up to 3 brands