- An amazing first big step in your PR agency career.
- Work with well-known consumer brands across traditional PR, Social, and Influencer campaigns.
- Excellent training and career development.
We’re looking for a PR Account Executive to join an award-winning B2C PR agency in Bath. To apply you’ll need some work experience in a PR agency – either a work placement, internship or you’re looking for your next role in PR. Traditional PR, Social Media, and Influencer Marketing experience would be the perfect mix, but what you don’t know already, you’ll be able to learn on the job. This is an amazing chance to cut your teeth with a renowned B2C PR agency, work with some amazing consumer brands, and join a growing team as they produce award-winning campaigns for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting an experienced team, you’ll have hands-on involvement in a range of exciting projects across all parts of the agency’s client portfolio. You’ll be exposed to all areas of the PR & Comms tool kit.
- It’s an amazing career opportunity and chance to broaden your traditional PR or Social & Influencer skill set.
- There’s plenty of room to progress into an Account Manager role and beyond as you develop in your role too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Prior work experience in a PR Executive / Account Executive / Social Media & Influencer Executive type role (this could be a full-time role, internship, or work placement – you must have some real-life work experience in PR though – either agency side or for a B2C brand).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- Salary in the region of £20k depending on experience and excellent training and development.
- Chance to work for one of the best consumer PR agencies in the region, and with an amazing client base.