- A chance to work on a key B2C client for the agency
- Hugely rewarding culture.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of digital marketing projects.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Account Director you’ll be joining a fast-growing digital marketing agency in Bristol that comes with the backing and leadership of a renowned agency leader and success story. With a roster of big name clients already on board you’ll be tasked with owning a one of their key brands, providing them with an incredible service level that delivers results. This agency doesn’t work on project based work, we’re talking long term contracts with budget clarity and a real partnership mentality, you’ll be embedded into their marketing team as much as your own agency.
The marketing agency specialise in digital products and services, creating value propositions, campaigns and communications across level scale organisations audiences. Channels vary greatly from Web, CRM, Social, Digital, Creative and Content. At the heart of everything lies powerful and effective creative concepts, driven by an experienced inhouse team.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate senior client management and communication skills gained within an agency environment (Ideally digital marketing)
- An Account Director ready to step up into a Senior Account Director role, you’ll thrive off the opportunity to join an early stage (though already nicely established) business where you’ll be able to carve a name for yourself and play a leading role in its future success
- You’ll be experienced operating at a senior level, running client workshops, deciphering requirements and presenting solutions
- A natural multitasker with excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to keep a cool head under pressure when working to tight deadlines
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary in the region of £50-60k, a grown up company culture and a flexible environment where you manage your own diary and workload.