Senior Account Manager (Digital Media) London and hybrid
A strategic Senior Account Manager role at a global marketing agency where you will work alongside a media agency to plan and deliver creative digital media campaigns.
A fabulous agency with a highly inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced and they value all employees commitment and contribution. Great training and career potential.
They are looking for a confident Senior Account Manager to work on one of the largest accounts in the agency. The account is well established and yet still growing. The account is also highly strategic and very varied. They have a strong input on the client strategy and marketing communications. This is a great team and you will get to learn from some experience and talented people within the industry.
This SAM role is to work predominantly on media campaigns, working very closely with the external media agency. This will involve working at every stage on media strategies from producing new creative and expanding into new channels, to looking at how they use data and insight to help improve performance.
You will work closely with planners, creatives, analysts and project managers to define and scope projects as well as ensure the successful delivery of the campaigns.
Whilst digital media will be your focus, there will also be opportunities to work on of a variety of campaigns across direct mail, email and also to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
- A new or experienced SAM
- Exposure to campaigns channels including DM, email, SMS, digital media, and social media.
- The account is highly strategic so you will have both strong strategic and delivery skills.
- Proven client relationship building skills – you will be working both with the client and the media agency so the ability to build strong and trusting relationships is key.
- Passionate about data and comfortable working with strategy, data planners and other data teams to deliver exceptional work, that works
- A desire to deliver strong creative work.
This is a great role for a SAM who would love to focus on digital media whilst also working on multi-channel campaigns. The salary for this role is up to £45K.
Great culture at this agency, good promotion prospects, excellent training and hybrid working model. London based.
Senior Account Manager (Digital Campaigns)