- Tight-knit, supportive team.
- Ownership of Social Media strategy.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
An established and dynamic retailer in the South-West is on the hunt for a confident copywriter and social media expert to work alongside a strong team of senior marketers (digital, brochure, design, and campaigns) and support the team with your expertise on copy and content creation for campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Working directly with the Marketing Campaigns Team Manager, Digital Project Manager and Marketing Campaigns team you’ll be the voice of the brand, effectively communicating with customers and potential customers through engaging, concise, and clear content creation for our digital platforms (website and social media channels) and progressing into blog or feature pieces as required. You’ll help to build brand enthusiasts and convey a positive brand presence in everything that you do.
You’ll launch new social media channels for the business and then manage these, along with driving the performance of the existing social media channel, develop digital content and website copy to support the creation of new tools and features within the business’s digital portfolio.
Taking full responsibility for planning and creating engaging, insightful content to explain and enhance the presentation of these offerings within the business’s TOV. You’ll also be enhancing copy for the ongoing development of features and services, ensuring consistency and that any changes are clearly communicated.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a marketing or content role, with an emphasis on digital and social media.
- Experience of creating digital content and copy for websites.
- Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Evidence of the ability to deliver inventive campaigns and creative which is on brief.
- Excellent and inventive copywriting and proof-reading with strong command of English grammar and spelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI’s.
- Understanding of data and data analysis.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as the chance to join an established and successful business and the flexibility of hybrid office/remote working, you’ll receive salary of £28-32k, DOE.