- Senior Marketing Executive for a well-known pet-related brand.
- Hybrid working – 1 day per week in the office, or more if you’d prefer to spend more time with the team.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business performance.
We are looking for an experienced B2B/B2C Senior Marketing Executive who has a broad understanding of the marketing communications mix and is passionate about pets! As Senior Marketing Executive, you will be looking after the breeders and charity channels predominantly and should have experience in looking after email campaigns, PR activities, and creating brand awareness.
What you will be doing:
- You will be overseeing and executing both B2B and B2C marketing campaigns whilst paying close attention to the marketing mix, implementing advertising tactics in areas such as social, PR, direct mail, Digital, and promotions.
- Aid in the creation of new business pitch materials
- Work with internal teams to monitor key account performance – evaluating, examining, and enhancing campaign results.
What you’ll need:
- You should have experience as an all-around marketeer – ideally with some experience of social, PR, direct mail, Digital, and promotions.
- Ability to translate communications into engaging content.
- Creative as well as analytically minded – ability to interpret and act on campaign results – utilising web analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with a CRM system such as Salesforce.
What you’ll get in return
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business performance – roughly 5% of annual salary.
- Option to buy and sell holidays (up to 5 days).
- Discount on insurance products.
- Up to 5 development days, giving you the opportunity to give back to charity or develop your own knowledge further.