Quest Search and Selection
Quest have partnered with an exciting Health and Wellness brand on the lookout for a Social Media and Content Executive, who will be responsible for managing the end to end process of social media campaigns, from consuptualisation, curating/creating content (filming, photography, editing etc…) to posting content on various channels with the right copy to drive traffic to the website, engage audiences and build brand awareness.
The role encompasses strategy, design and implementation and will suit someone with the experience of managing the end-to-end social process in their current role.
The Senior Social Media and Content Executive will have a range of responsibilities, from conceptualising eye-catching content, brainstorming with teams to bringing ideas to life and posting.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Build the social media strategy, to grow following, increase engagement and drive traffic to the website from social channels
- Producing innovative and engaging content across video and photography, stop-motion, animation, and digital design to stand out from the competition
- Creating and designing digital content across multiple disciplines including website, loyalty programme, email, social and paid advertising channels
- Create and deliver content and storytelling campaigns, across key brand channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Demonstrating strong copywriting skills and storytelling to deliver the brand’s tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple marketing channels
- Managing and uploading content onto our website, social media channels and blog
- Building Influencer relations in collaboration with the PR and marketing teams, to increase engagement and following
- Working with the CRM & Loyalty Executive to create copy and content for email, loyalty programme and blog, on time and to brief
- Developing brand guidelines for each marketing channel
- Monitoring competitor behaviour and provide insights for social media best practise. Understand what is trending from a content perspective to gain competitive edge.
- Reporting on the performance of posts, what channels are succeeding, what needs to change and defining the social strategy across various platforms
Skills and Experience Requires
To be successful in your application for the Social Media and Content Executive you will have:
- 2+ years experience designing content for digital channels (i.e Social Media, Web/eCommerce, Email and more) with experience built in-house or agency side ideally working with Nutrition, Food or Beverage businesses
- Exerperience managing end to end process of coming up with the ideas for content, creating it and posting
- Strong creative copywriting and proofing skills with an adaptive style that has impact online.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, Canva, WooCommerce and video production software
- Proven experience working in digital marketing, social media, and graphic design
- Comfortable and skilled designing fluidly across all digital mediums: web, mobile, email and apps
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong creative eye
- Previous experience of creating designs to brief
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
The role will suit someone with a strong portfolio that highlights their experience in design, used to working in a fast paced environment and is actively looking for a an opportunity where they can share ideas and deliver exceptional content. Salary range is between £24,000-30,000.