- Established Estate Agency Franchise.
- Ownership of Social & Content strategy
- Collaborative and supportive team.
This highly-respected estate agency franchise is growing at a fast rate, and now needs an experienced Social Media & Content specialist to increase their brand profile by telling engaging, local stories through their social channels.
What you’ll be doing
The Social Media & Content Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the social media programme for two Bristol estate agency and financial services branches, driving brand consideration and engagement and delivering high value leads. This includes creating and posting varied content on a daily basis across Facebook and regular updates to Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as managing inbound social messages.
A key part of the role will be in capturing and editing engaging photos and videos for use across social media, branch website and email programme. You’ll also manage and execute local marketing campaigns through ‘Brief Your Market’ email software to nurture both customers and prospects, generating leads, cross selling services such as financial services and ensuring the customer is kept informed and supported throughout their journey.
What experience you’ll need
- Background in social media campaigns across multiple platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Experience delivering paid ads on Facebook and an understanding of how to target customers effectively.
- Proven experience of creating compelling content to drive both brand consideration and lead generation
- Videography and photography skills from capture through to editing would be an advantage.
- Photoshop experience essential.
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques.
- Ability to create a detailed social media content programme
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Online community management and customer service skills
- Ability and experience to create and execute engaging and results driven email campaigns to customer and prospect database
- Analytical mindset, continually monitoring performance and driving results, demonstrating ROI.
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- A self-starter, who is motivated, driven and enthused.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but approximately between £25-30k. You’ll be part of a lively, collaborative team based in Southville, with the expectation to be in the office approximately 2-3 days per week.