We’re looking for a talented Social Media Executive to join a leading marketing agency who take a sustainable approach and is the perfect opportunity for someone to be responsible for the social media for all their clients.
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Executive, you’ll play a key role within the wider team and you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all client’s social media accounts, predominantly across LinkedIn but across some other channels to, as well as all content creation and collation – making sure content represents the client’s messaging and reflects their brand. This will generally be organic social but may include some paid.
You will be responsible for the full cycle in terms of creating engaging plans to deliver against KPIs as well as delivering and measuring key metrics and report on your findings as well as improvements that could be made and support in research projects and client competitor analysis.
What experience you’ll need
- At least 1 years’ experience within Social Media Management
- Must have B2B experience
- Sound content creation skills with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of social media management metrics and reporting tools
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn and other social channels
- To be highly organised, self-motivated and a real team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with confidence – there will be some client communication
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Paid social experience would be desirable