We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join a leading, Bristol based, agency to support their expanding marketing services team on a 12-month fixed contract basis. You will be responsible for the delivery of Social Media campaigns for several clients within the professional services sector.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the Account Managers and Marketing Services team but and will be developing, managing and running the client’s social media activity across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Using your enthusiasm for social media, proven track record in campaign management and research and communication skills, you’ll help shape the performance of new and existing accounts, whilst providing a high level of client service. You will also produce monthly reports using Google Data Studio and analyse campaign performance, making recommendations for improvements.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least a years’ worth of experience in a social media specific role or a Digital marketing role with Social being your primary focus
- Experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Have experience using social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite
- Excellent organisational, project and time-management skills, managing multiple projects with varying budgets
- Ability to write high quality, eye catching, engaging social media content
- Confident communicator for when talking to clients
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to take on adhoc projects and take ownership of your projects
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This company is offering the chance to join a friendly and supportive team, a salary of up to £29k, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), healthcare & life insurance, hybrid working, support with any charity work, a dog friendly office and lots more!