One of the best agencies to work for in London is looking for a smart, organised and brilliant Social Media Manager with channel, content and community management experience to deliver an always-on social marketing programme for one of the world’s hottest consumer tech brands.
With a remit spanning social listening, channel management, content scheduling / publishing, writing reactive content, as well as consulting and advising on channel best practices for content and advertising campaigns, this is a great varied and challenging Social Media Manager role!
This is an absolutely brilliant agency, genuinely one of the best agencies to work for in London. It is filled with bright, inspirational and very lovely people, they really look after their staff, hiring the best and treating them really well – everyone loves working here. They are truly integrated in their approach, and they deliver award-winning and inspirational creative work.
- Social Media Channel Management: management of all social channels including managing the organic content calendar and publishing all organic content adhering to channel best practices
- Social Community Management: pro-active and reactive engagement with individuals and audiences to drive brand affinity
- Management of social engagement and content management tools (e.g. Sprinklr)
- Regular and ad hoc social listening and production of social listening and community management reports (e.g. Brandwatch)
- Regular and ad hoc social content performance reporting (native channel analytics)
- Remaining up-to-date with digital and social technology trends
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and client’s customer care team
- Coordinating and consulting with strategy and account teams for aligned brand approach
- Creative and strategic thinker with at least 3 years’ social media management and community management experience, with a strong point of view on what good social brand activation looks like
- Avid and adept
- user of all common social media platforms
- Excellent social copywriting and communication skills with a flair for writing social copy to match a brand’s tone of voice
- Expert user of social analytics and social listening tools
- Interest in consumer technology, with a particular interest in photography, video games, and/or mobile technology an advantage