Moxie & Mettle
The Digital Marketing Executive will support the marketing team with marketing activity and campaigns across web, email and social media. Working in the Marketing and Communications team, this role is responsible for devising, delivering and evaluating digital marketing activities and campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive, Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working across all of the digital channels, with a focus on supporting the website performance. And developing the user experience, as well as coordinating digital campaigns. You will also be involved with setting up and monitoring key goals for measuring campaign and content success. As well as providing accurate and timely reporting on website performance using Google Analytics and dashboards.
Please note the role is 18-month contract.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of developing digital content for a range of audiences and adapting copy appropriately.
- Confident user of content management systems.
- Experience of utilising Google Analytics including dashboards.
- Basic understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Experience of managing and writing for social media platforms.
- Experience utilising email marketing systems to deliver and report on campaigns.
If would be helpful if you have:
- Experience with a charity or healthcare organisation
- Previous experience of Umbraco and/or Click Dimensions
Day to day, you’ll:
- Provide day-to-day management of charity’s website including regular maintenance and content management.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with SEO related activities such as, undertaking research, ranking and keyword search analysis, and using metadata tags across digital platforms.
- Support users across the organisation with content management on the website and delivery of marketing emails, providing training and best practice advice.
- Support current Digital Marketing Officer with social media management and email campaigns.
- Build, test and deliver emails campaigns according to the latest best practice and insights.
- Production and coordination of marketing assets including photo library, graphics, films and audio.