The Lighthouse website, referred to as ‘The Lighthouse’ or ‘my’, is owned by Luan Wise Limited whose registered office is 1 The Forum, Minerva Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FT. Our company registration number is 08351742. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Lighthouse nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. The Lighthouse expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which The Lighthouse shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Lighthouse. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All material on this website is the copyright-protected work of The Lighthouse, unless stated otherwise. You may make copies of materials for your own personal use, provided the content of the material and the copyright notices remain intact. You may access and download the contents of the website and store a copy on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing the website. Permanent storage, copying or re-distribution of this website is prohibited, and you may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials in any format for any other purpose without our prior written permission.
- You may only submit information and content to the website that you have the appropriate right to use in this format. Materials copyrighted or trademarked by a third party that has not granted you permission of use, are not allowed to be uploaded.
- The Lighthouse does not guarantee the accuracy nor credibility of the information submitted to this site by third parties. The Lighthouse is not liable for any actions taken or results from actions taken due to information on this site.
- The Lighthouse values the privacy of job searchers and will not share any information on who is on their email lists with any third parties unless for the purpose of the technical delivery of the services offered on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.