Moxie & Mettle
This is an exciting role for an experienced digital marketer with the ambition and vision to develop and drive digital transformation within this charity organisation.
There is enormous potential to enhance the digital presence in all areas and to develop an engaged social community and an online presence that has credibility, is informative, provides access to expertise and latest knowledge and is centred around the needs of the whole community – from researchers and healthcare professionals to individuals, families, and supporters.
To create and implement an ambitious digital strategy that will deliver the change and innovation necessary to transform the digital presence and meet the charity’s goals.
To support the charity’s income generation through retail stores, e-commerce, and fundraising.
To raise awareness of the charity through the development of high-quality content and campaigns that will inspire and influence new audiences.
Qualification and experience:
- Strategic thinking – able to plan and strategise as well as hands on delivery
- Achievement oriented – a pro-active approach with the ability to meet challenging targets and overcome obstacles
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
- Positive disposition and self-motivation.
Experience and skills required:
Demonstrable and extensive experience of digital marketing
- Excellent communication and skills
- Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media
- and analytics
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice
- Relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse, report and present on findings
- Working within a small marketing team, you will provide strategic leadership and hands on delivery to develop the digital activity to meet organisational goals and develop the digital strategic plan to take the charity forward.