- New role within an established digital agency.
- Shape the role and the proposition for the agency.
- Impressive benefits and competitive salary.
I’m looking for an impressive Head of Content with a strong commercial acumen to deliver the best possible results for a highly regarded digital agency based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a talented team of content specialists and define content strategies for a unique agency and their client base. This is a key role for the agency – you’ll sit on the senior management team reporting directly to the managing director and you’ll be integral in developing a growing team of expert writers and editors who will look to you for ideas, quality assurance and professional mentoring.
It goes without saying you’ll have a flair for creativity and an ability to produce a constant flow of content ideas to drive branding and optimise for SEO. From eBooks to blog posts to video, you’ll have experience across a range of media, shaping content for different audiences.
You’ll be a natural when it comes to building rapport with clients, running workshops, consultations and webinars, eliciting exciting ideas and concepts that push them out of their comfort zone, building hugely successful campaigns and developing relationships.
You’ll be joining a team of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results.
What experience you’ll need
- A solid track record delivering excellence in a senior Content lead role.
- Confident in speaking with clients.
- The ability to take the lead and use initiative.
- Mentoring ability – be a good teacher and positive example for the team.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work closely with others in the team and coordinate with additional functions (Social, Paid Media etc.).
- Great time management and organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary on offer here, up to £50-60k depending on experience. The agency offer a huge range of benefits too, including a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus your birthday off and bank holidays, flexible working hours, working from home days, opportunity to buy and sell holiday, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, beer fridge, regular socials, paid working days to volunteer with a chosen charity throughout the year and more.