- Innovative approach to Digital Marketing.
- Collaborative team that encourages entrepreneurship.
- Channel ownership and budget management.
A leading FS business that invests heavily in digital marketing is searching for an experienced Paid Social & Display Specialist to take ownership of these channels. Digital Media is at the heart of the company’s growth strategy, so you’ll be a crucial member of the Marketing team and be given the freedom to offer up new ideas and work with sizeable budgets.
What you’ll be doing
As the Paid Social & Display Specialist, you will take ownership of campaign planning and strategy for paid social and display channels to drive market-leading commercial performance. This includes day-to-day management, writing, setting up and delivering campaigns.
Using your creative flair, you’ll work closely with the design team and external agencies to deliver winning creative strategies across both channels. You’ll also lead collaboration across senior stakeholders to push the channel strategy forward, in line with wider marketing plans, and communicate results to achieve industry leading outcomes.
You will own the relationship with key external partners, such as Facebook and Google, to ensure full advantage is taken of all commercial opportunities that add value to the customer experience and drive innovation through the channels.
This business has a test & learn approach in all areas, so you’ll need to proactive test latest platform updates, technologies, ads and landing pages to ensure you are achieving the highest conversion rate to deliver commercial gain.
Last but not least, you’ll consistently use analytics tools to track performance and work with the client insight team to identify trends that will help optimise all campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience of managing effective PPC campaigns – predominantly Paid Social.
- A passion for the creative planning side of the role.
- Great communication skills, highly organised and reliable.
- Accountability of meeting targets.
- Experience using web analytics and strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Budget management experinece is preferred.
- Experience delivering campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Experience of running display through DSPs is a bonus, but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-40k is on offer, dependent upon level of experience. There is scope for someone to come in at the top end and hit the ground running, or for someone with a good foundation in PPC to grow into the role and be upskilled. Hybrid remote/office working is available.