About the job
Three is a unique brand and our loyal customers demand the very best experience at all times. Engaging with customers in our Social Media team involves responding to general enquiries, customer support issues/complaints as well as proactive engagement as a brand ambassador.
Social Media is a fast paced, ever changing environment and one which demands us to continually think outside the box, change ways of working and stay focused while being impacted by multiple third-party deflections. At times, these will involve challenging conversations (internal and external) where it goes without saying you should have excellent communication and at times negotiation skills.
Managing customer contact on Social Media platforms requires attention to detail and on-point compliance. Due to the reputational risk of errors or incompetence, Social Media advisors are required to have a great attention to detail with a desire to stay informed and up to speed. Selling skills will be key as you will use opportunities to maximise profitability.
In today’s multi communication channel environment, you will be required to engage with our customers across a wide range of platforms which may include Social Media, Email, Webchat and Three Community.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is extremely motivated and dynamic, with experience in managing customers in a Call Centre Customer Service or Support role.
- Provide exceptional customer service in every interaction.
- Work allocated offline tasks (processes) as directed by your Supervisor.
- Manage, resolve and escalate complaints accordingly in line with the complaints process.
- Manage all follow up work, diarising actions to ensure they are fully resolved and completed
- Multitask between a number of different workstreams to support customer demand.
- Maintain your knowledge and understanding through self-development and learning.
- Ensure set KPIs and SLAs are maintained and adhered to.
- Adhere to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- React to real time demand, to re-prioritise to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Continually assess ways in which they can improve processes, to work more efficiently and provide a better customer experience.
- Work with a range of stakeholders across the business to resolve customer queries