About the job
As our Social Media Community Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of all direct-with-consumer communication through social and website channels. This position is based at our Wokingham, Berkshire office, our Consumer Brands Group UK Head Office.
You will be working closely with the brand marketing, digital and product teams to manage our brand personalities when interacting with consumers. The key aim being to implement the Community operations strategy to ensured a well-managed brand reputation to ensure brand equity creation.
Social media community management
- Responsible for the execution of the brand tone of voice, as prescribed by the Brand Marketing team across all social channels
- Manages the execution of the day to day social media community management operations to the levels prescribed in the social media community management guidelines
- Seeks opportunities to use community management for brand enhancement and discusses with Brand Marketing team on a regular basis
- Works with internal departments to define information flow to ensure efficient community management
Ratings and reviews
- Works with digital team to implement ratings and reviews strategy across Valspar and Ronseal websites
- Takes responsibility for responding directly (on sites) and indirectly (via email) to consumers with bad experiences to rectify situations and manage brands online reputation
- Uses reply mechanisms on brand websites to celebrate and encourage good reviews through community management
- Runs internal communication to drive legitimate reviews via friends, family, stores and digital channels
- Reports rating and review data to wider team including progress made on improvement
- Works with third party rating and reviews agencies to devise and deliver ratings enhancing activity in line with prescribed budge
- Manages and reports on a monthly basis social and ratings data to show impact of function
- Uses reporting tools to set targets and priority products and categories alongside Head of Marketing Brand & Digital Communications
- Creates frequent dialogue with sales teams to identify opportunities and issues with ratings and review with accounts
- Works with E-Business team to make good use of available data in decision making and effective management of social media and ratings and reviews.
- Responsible for the direct communication with influencers in line with the Brand Marketing teams’ influencer strategy
- Coordinates the delivery of physical product or vouchers to facilitate influencer activity
- Delivers briefs to influencers and supports with any questions during influencer process
- Reports delivery of influencer content and subsequent future opportunities
- Builds strong relationships with valuable influencers