- Play a key part in an established eCommerce team.
- Work with a range of exciting lifestyle brands.
- Varied, fast paced Social Media role.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading agency with an amazing portfolio of lifestyle brands under their belt. You’ll work your social media magic to create first rate content, grow audiences and drive engagement.
What you’ll be doing
It’ll be up to you to develop engaging social strategies and content calendars, utilising analytics tools to inform strategy, develop campaign reports and optimise performance. Day to day you’ll manage a wide range of organic and paid social campaigns, creating high quality content across social platforms and blogs (including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook). Your focus will be growing and managing social communities, constantly driving brand awareness and ensuring a consistent brand voice and style.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a strong track record creating compelling content.
- Organic and paid social media management experience.
- Creative, strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills.
- Design skills are not mandatory but would be highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset – extensive experience with reporting and analysis.
- You should be ambitious, proactive and passionate about lifestyle brands.
- Enthusiasm for all things social media and online marketing and a team-based approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, dependent on experience, as well as the opportunity to join a unique business within an excellent environment where you’ll have the chance to really develop and grow your skillset.