About the job
Our Brand & business has almost 20 years’ experience in creating merchandise collections for clients from all sectors. We offer an end-to-end service from design, production and quality control, through to supporting sales and marketing activity and distributing collections worldwide. Through distinctive design and uncompromising production quality, we express the brand’s essence and personality across the range, with roots in motorsport as a subsidiary of Prodrive.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Social Media Executive focused on developing the Brand & services across a wide variety of the Sports arena. You will also assist in the management and development of our digital footprint, driving customer engagement and improving understanding and consideration of our business offerings, developing leads where appropriate. This is an exciting time to be joining the Brand& team, where you will have a great deal of freedom to express yourself and given an opportunity to deliver on your ideas and creativity.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy as agreed with the CEO.
- Define KPIs and ensure these feed into wider Marketing performance dashboards to ensure we measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Create, produce and manage all content, adapting it to suit different channels.
- Actively establish relationships with key platform owners – such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube – to ensure that we stay up to date with all new developments.
- Optimise content across all touchpoints i.e. website, media strategy, and monitor SEO.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholder managers across the Brand& business to develop effective creative for core campaigns.
- Identify trends among customer interactions to help plan digital campaigns that build brand loyalty.
- Manage the procurement and contractual process to ensure compliance for new projects and renewal of existing activities.
- Own the ongoing development of the website content, ensuring it meets the strategic goals of the business.
- Identify new opportunities that will drive increased engagement on www.Brandand.com
Who are we looking for?
With experience ideally garnered from industries including new fashion, sports, retail, innovations and luxury lifestyle, our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar social media/marketing role. You will be commercially aware, and results orientated; able to analyse research and business data, and continuously optimise digital marketing activities to improve ROI. Previous experience creating and producing engaging video content is essential to succeed in this role, as well as excellent English language skills (both verbal and written) and proven success in website optimisation.