A well known UK brand is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their fast-paced marketing team. This is an excellent role for someone who has 1 years work experience under their belt and looking to take that next step in their career.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for both organic and paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn. Creating content will come naturally to you and you’ll have the skills and knowledge to driving consumer engaging content that will bolster the brand and drive ROI.
You’ll be tasked with:
- Managing and optimising all social campaigns to ensure that commercial objectives are achieved
- Anaylsing and report on campaign efficiency
- Provide reporting on all social activity to provide meaningful insight and a deep understanding of the factors contributing to the performance
- Managing budgets for paid social campaigns and making recommendations with regards to how that budget is spent and across what platforms
- Collaborating with different members of the business to create a social and video/photo roadmap to ensure consistent messages across campaigns.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout social, video and photography campaigns
- Organising and planning of video shoots including equipment and ensuring the car are ready to be shot/photographed
- Assisting with filming and editing of video/photo shots
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience in managing/creating social campaigns across all multiple social channels (paid & organic)
- Skills in editing and tweaking content for various social platforms
- Setting up paid campaigns and reporting on campaign efficiency
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to working in a face-paced environment