First Contemporary Gallery of fine art are looking for someone to assist with and develop their social media and marketing strategies. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails and social media campaigns
- Develop a clear marketing strategy
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
- Raise aware of the comapny and reach out to new customers
The position is part time and will be approximately 2-3 days per week.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Knowledge of Wix, Photoshop and InDesign
This is a great opportunity to work with a small business and develop its brand and social media campaigns. The succesful canditate will be able to work remotely and yet have regular contact with the Director. This will be a wonderful chance for someone with a love of the arts to utilise their marketing skills.