About the job
Location: Surrey (Hybrid)
A growing creative marketing agency are looking to add to their talented digital team with a Social Media Manager! They need a passionate and hungry individual, who is always looking to learn and expand their skills and experience. The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a similar position, ideally within an an agency, although in-house will also be considered.
- Oversee the daily management of the clients’ social media accounts, across major social media platforms.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to produce top-class social media content, both for the agency and their clients.
- Track, monitor, and put strategies into action to maximise campaign performance with respect to KPIs.
- Analysis and reporting on campaign performance.
- Stay up-to-date with social trends, and research competitors.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive experience with paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple social media campaigns across various platforms
- Experience using social scheduling tools, such as Sprout Social and SEMrush.
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Extensive experience across major social media platforms – including LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Competitive holiday allowance, increasing with service
- Generous pension contribution
- Healthcare benefits
- Regular social events
- Membership perks