Moxie & Mettle
Your role will be to develop the social media strategy and start to build an engaged social community to promote this leading charity’s services, increasing engagement across all audiences and support income generation from their supporters and retail stores.
We are recruiting for a permanent person too, so this role is to start things off while we find the perfect person…you need to be really good too!
You will be developing a social media presence consistent with the wider digital strategy that has credibility, is informative, provides access to expertise and latest knowledge and is centered around the needs of the whole community from researchers and healthcare professionals to individuals and families, and to supporters.
The charity funds pioneering research, specialist healthcare, lifelong community support, international collaboration and best practice.
You’ll need to be / have
- A social media expert and strong all-round digital marketer capable of delivering a high-quality social media presence.
- Strategic thinking – able to plan and strategise as well as hands-on delivery
- Achievement-oriented – a pro-active approach with the ability to meet challenging targets and overcome obstacles
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to prioritise conflicting demands
- Positive disposition and self-motivation.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar social media marketing role
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and creative skills
- Demonstrable expertise in social media strategy, development and delivery
- and analytics
- Good knowledge of web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice
- Ability to analyse, report and present on findings
- Relevant professional qualification