- Join a company at an exciting period of growth.
- Opportunity to manage a small team.
- Excellent benefits package with hybrid working.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join an award winning Edtech company who are a market leader within their field and is the perfect opportunity for an experienced social media manager who is ready for that next challenge.
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Manager, you’ll play a key role within the digital marketing team and drive the creation and execution of the social strategy across the business. You’ll be responsible for 6 brands’ social media strategies as well as the development of campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
You will be responsibility for the optimisation, delivery, planning of content and reporting on all organic social efforts as well as contributing to delivering highly optimised paid campaigns to drive lead generation and content delivery with the support of a Social Media Executive that will be reporting in to you.
What experience you’ll need
- At least 3 years’ experience in a social media specialist role or with that as a main focus
- Proven track record in delivering successful social media campaigns
- Organic and paid social experience
- Sound copywriting skills with great attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite & Video creation
- Day to day management of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts
- To be highly organised, self-motivated and a real team player
- Line management experience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal