True Grace are makers and purveyors of scented candles and other beautifully perfumed goods.
Making scented candles over many years for some of the world’s most respected brands, Philippa and Roger Biles founded True Grace in 2003 to celebrate their love of fine fragrance and make use of their wealth of knowledge. Their vision has always been to pay homage to the best that England has to offer, using traditional techniques and materials that don’t cost the earth. From a stall in Portobello market in West London, True Grace became renowned for wonderful home fragrance and was soon stocked by department stores and lifestyle shops across the globe.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do at True Grace. From the ingredients in our formulations, to the refill bottles made from 100% recycled materials, to our factory shop fittings made from recycled wood, we make every decision with the conscious intent to tread lightly and minimise our footprint.
About the Digital Marketing Manager role
- As Digital Marketing Manager, you will work with the Managing Director and have ownership over digital marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Create, execute, and monitor multichannel campaigns across all media channels, including Email, Social and Affiliates.
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager to ensure marketing is meeting business targets, increasing audience engagement, and driving traffic to the website and socials.
- Build brand awareness and work with new partners to ensure consistent business growth.
- Make sure True Grace stay ahead of the curve by ensuring you have your finger on the pulse of emerging market trends and buying behaviours.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in a digital marketing position within a D2C ecommerce environment.
- Solid hands on skills in SEO, PPC, Email and Social, with the digital know how to plan and implement these campaigns.
- Experience using Shopify, Google Adwords & Analytics, and CRM software (Mailchimp or Klaviyo preferred).
- Highly informed on the digital and social media landscape.
- Excellent communication skills with an analytical and detail orientated approach.
- A collaborative team player with a passion for the industry and who contributes positively to the working culture.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary in the region of £40k – £45k, depending on experience.
- Hybrid working options (x3 days in the office, x2 days at home).
- 25 days holiday bank holidays.
- Join an ethical and sustainable business who genuinely care for people and planet.
- Play a key role in contributing to the success of a well-established and independent direct to consumer brand.
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for True Grace. As a B Corp, they are well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose and a want to make a positive impact on society and the planet.
Please note that any candidates that approach True Grace directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration.
Inclusion and equality
Here at True Grace, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.