We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Campaign and Events Executive to join a global tech business in central Bristol. You’ll be developing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness whilst working with the wider marketing team to help steer the company through a brand repositioning. You’ll be responsible for the implementation of smaller events and large scale projects. You should be confident in project management and have excellent communication skills when liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll have the opportunity to introduce new branding strategies and campaigns as well as launching webinars and virtual events.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement global event and marketing campaigns both in person and virtually.
- Work closely with external agencies and ensure all communication with stakeholders is consistent and brand aligned.
- Liaise with internal teams to develop branding strategies and marketing campaigns to reach the global market.
- Be responsible for the planning and management of the UK and global trade shows, conferences and events each year.
- Work closely with the Chief Product Officer and Global Head of Marketing to create a partnerships marketing and engagement strategy.
- Be the lead on implementing new marketing strategies across digital channels, including email marketing whilst working closely with the sales team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a Marketing Campaigns and Events Executive or similar.
- Experience planning and implementing events both in person and on a virtual platform.
- A strong skillset in event management and the ability to plan and execute events in a global market.
- Knowledge of the B2B tech industry is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- A proven track record in creating and managing successful marketing campaigns.
What you’ll get for your talents
- Competitive salary between £35,000 – £45,000 (DOE).
- Opportunity to travel to Europe and the US for work related events.
- Hybrid working approach (2 days a week in the office).
- Central Bristol Office location.
- Join an established Tech business at a time of growth, this is an excellent opportunity for career development.
Marketing Campaign and Events Executive — Global Tech Business