We are looking for an experienced Social Media Account Director to join our client, a leading award-winning agency, to join an experienced team and to support in delivering top level campaigns and strategic growth within this side of the company.
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Account Director, you’ll support the Social Media Director in leading and delivering Organic and Paid campaigns across existing clients.
Day to day you’ll get stuck in planning and leading pitches to acquire new client and will work collaboratively with your team of account managers to deliver these. You’ll enjoy leading a small team, helping them grow and develop and delivering outstanding work for your clients.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an established Social Media Account Director with agency experience or a client side senior social media specialist looking for that next step at this level who loves relationship building and thinking on their feet and delivering engaging Social campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of specialising in Social media at a senior level – preferably within an agency
- Strong B2C Experience
- Great knowledge of working across both paid & organic campaigns
- Previous line management experience
- You’ll be an expert when it comes to driving and developing client relationships.
- A high level of written and spoken communication will come naturally to you.
- A keen eye for detail and a confident, autonomous approach.
- Strategic and commercial mind-set.