- Multi award winning FinTech for Good based in the heart of Bristol.
- Fully remote role with the option to work from Bristol office.
- Salary £30-40k DOE plus excellent benefits.
A multi award-winning FinTech business using their product to help people look after their money better are looking to hire a Social Media expert to join their rapidly growing marketing team and own all things social.
What you’ll be doing
Growing the social media presence through developing innovative strategies will be the key focus here. You’ll get stuck in creating engaging content tailored to specific audiences, managing a wide range of organic and paid social campaigns end to end, designing and scheduling posts, monitoring and interacting with online communities, and more. It’ll be down to you to ensure optimisation is delivered consistently while constantly analysing performance and looking for opportunities for improvements, creating and presenting clear monthly reports to track progress.
Event management will also be a key part of your role – you’ll manage all aspects of the event process from start to finish, identifying and evaluating relevant events, negotiating sponsorships and exhibition packages, liaising with the event organisers, and delivering follow up comms for attendees.
You’ll need to stay abreast of all relevant industry news and events, current technologies, social media trends, design tools and applications. It’s imperative you have a passion for all things social and a keen interest in the world of FinTech for Good. You’ll need to always be looking for fresh ideas to bring to the table.
What you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record managing and growing a social media following – B2B experience is desirable.
- Natural flair for writing with a creative mindset.
- Impeccable grammar and communication – both written and verbally.
- Seriously keen eye for detail.
- Confident using a range of content management systems, social media platforms, design and analytics tools.
- Plate spinner and self-starter with extremely efficient time management skills. You’ll need to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly analytical approach and comfortable managing large sets of data.
- Solid and varied knowledge of online marketing channels and tools.
- Ability to build rapport and create long lasting relationships with clients and the team.
- Experience in Open Finance – or a financial background in any way – would be hugely desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £30-40k is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, as well as a generous pension (10% contribution), extended family leave/parental, life insurance, private health, flexible and remote working, volunteering initiatives, personal development budget, 25 days holiday a year (and ability to buy more) and your own choice of kit. This is a great chance to work with a progressive and supportive tech specialist who look after the career development and training of their employees. You’ll also be able to say that your contribution will be genuinely helping people and providing a tangible social and economic benefit!