We’re looking for a talented Social Media Account Manager to join a leading, award-winning marketing agency who work across three main sectors. This is role will encompass all things social, both organic and paid, as well as being client facing with the support of an account executive.
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Account Manager, you’ll manage a small team and be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the client’s social media accounts, working across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Google Ads. You will plan, build and schedule all organic and paid content working closely with other internal teams.
As this role is client facing, you will nurture the existing relationship with the client but also look for new opportunities to grow the account and manage the approval processes with clients for their content plans, assets and budgets. There will be big budget spends within this role, so someone who has experience of this would be advantageous!
What experience you’ll need
- At least 4 years’ experience within Social Media Management
- Experience working across both organic and paid social campaigns
- Influencer experience
- An agency or consumer goods background would be beneficial
- Sound content creation skills with great attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of all social media channels
- To be highly organised, self-motivated and a real team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with confidence – this role is client facing
- Great communication skills both written and verbal