- Join a well-established, luxury fashion brand with huge growth plans.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and longevity.
- Flexible working.
This successful fashion brand has been running for just short of twenty years, so they are highly established within the marketplace. Having gone from strength-to-strength, they are now seeking a passionate and creative Social Media and Digital Content Creator to join their fantastic marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be heavily involved in the creation of engaging content to push across all the brand’s platforms with a strong focus on social and digital channels. Experience within the luxury (ideally fashion) industry is important, as my client needs somebody who can adopt the brands language, tone and visual aesthetic. In this fast-paced and exciting role, you will be required to develop a thorough understanding of the brand identity and target audience to create brand-aligned innovative and commercially effective digital content.
Focusing on the digital and social media strategy, your main remit will be to increase brand awareness and engagement. You will need to be organised and creative, as you will be building a content plan in line with the seasonal marketing calendar. You’ll need to combine your excellent writing skills with the ability to also create engaging videos and photography to be used across all social channels and support organic traffic growth using SEO best practices.
This is a hugely varied role, and you’ll need to be a real team player as you’ll also be working closely with the Comms Manager to write, review and edit content for all online channels, but also work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Executive to manage all the social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc. Working together, you will develop innovative content-creation ideas of campaigns and collaborations with influencers, with the wider goal of expanding the brands social reach and engagement. Further to this, you will be supporting the creative execution of paid social media, display and programmatic campaigns to drive customer acquisition and assist the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A Digital Marketing qualification is highly desirable.
- Strong experience in social media.
- Highly analytical and experienced in reporting, particularly with Google Analytics.
- Strong editorial copywriting skills.
- The ability to film, edit videos or short films.
- A good understanding of Illustrator, Sketch, and Photoshop.
- A good understanding of mail marketing, ideally Klaviyo.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Highly motivated, creative and hardworking.
- Experienced in working within the fashion industry (or similar).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary of £38-40k is on offer, as well as a range of other fantastic benefits. Please enquire with Alice for more information.